Writing Retreat Bali
Lost In The Mire
Collette helps creative studios, agencies and brands get to the heart of their meaning, purpose and message. Brand Strategist and Copywriter, she’s worked with the likes of O2, Absolut, Stella McCartney and Adidas, and freely wanders the world with her own freelance business Found For Words. For want of a better phrase, yes, she’s one of those bloody digital nomads.
All Over The Shop
Specialising in brand articulation, tone of voice, naming, verbal identity and conceptual advertising, Collette’s words have made their way onto brandy bottles, billboards, websites, windows, wardrobes, chinos, radios and TVs.
Get Savvy with Collette Davis on Retreat
Creative studios, design agencies and PR houses, the world over, are crying out for quality copy. Find out who needs words, how you get a slice of the pie, and develop a banging portfolio.
- How to define a Tone Of Voice for brand
- Approach creative agencies to sell Copywriting services
- Learn how to receive and respond to a creative agency brief
- Develop a Copywriting portfolio
- Become one of those bloody digital nomads
- Understand what makes good and bad copywriting
- Learn how to manage and keep clients
Join Collette and a skilled team of seriously playful writers on retreat.
Writing Mentorship with Collette
On retreat, you’ll receive a 30-minute 1-2-1 session with the writer of your choice from our tip top faculty. But why wait until October to take your writing to the next level? Speak to Collette about pre-retreat Mentorship.